Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Pick of the Week

SLART® website Magazine picked THE GALLERY OF THE MINOTAUR!
I am pleased to announce a little good fortune for my new gallery and studio. Being named the Pick of the Week hopefully will bring in some curious art lovers out there that haven't previously seen my work.
Since leaving the Dark Side of the Moon, its been an enormous challenge to start over. Sachi continues to create beautiful work in her gallery and excels at everything she does. I owe a great deal to our past partnership both creatively and motivationally. Our discovery of Primagery took us on a journey of exploration that was stimulating and rewarding. We both are going our separate ways but we have a bond that cannot be broken. I don't know if she feels the same way but in the spirit of lasting friendship, I hope we can continue to admire each other's work and appreciate our individual success.

No comments: