Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NEW WORK

The formal Opening Reception is Monday May 11, 5-7 pm showcasing all new Limited Editions, a total of 8 series. I have been working on these since the January show. In between I completed two series, Assuage and Mystic, that were debuted at the Aho Museum.
The anandra Contemporary Art Forum is a wonderful setting and kyra Gaea has a talent for displaying my work in its best light. Its an awesome show and I hope everyone takes the time to come see it.
Also included in this show is a chandelier that I made from a shape in the series "Stronger". Its under 20 prims of rotating textures and shapes with sparkle particles in rose and pink and gold colors. It was inspired by the round assemblage of found items in the chandelier by Stuart Haygarth which i included in the April 22 blog. I've made a few others in various colors and reduced prims and scripts but this is the first one to be shown in a gallery.

No comments: