Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Primagery Series - Poseidon

This series takes me back to my roots using the twisted torus and the sphere but with new emphasis on line. The sculpture does not rotate so that the viewer can peer into it like I do to take the snapshots. A full sized sculpture is also available with a particle script which inspired the title. I hope to show it sometime soon but liked this cozy little setup here at PiRats for the smaller one. Sales have been super slow lately as the economy is down but we persevere. My work is still evolving but in more subtle ways. My next experiment will be to explore ways to evoke the look and feel of stained or leaded glass in a new chandelier series. This show opened on Tuesday and runs through July 18.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE ARTISTS!

No comments: